Chime in and give your opinions, facts, scripture, etc. I am sure most of this has been a topic before.. I havent been involved before so here it is again. :-)
Christian to Christian I would like to see some of your replies.

1) Deity of Christ? Is he the Father, Son and Holyghost all wrapped up in one?
Is there 3 triune Gods? Trinity. Or a very uncommon belief but is there 2? The Father and the Son and the Holyghost is the spirit of God.

Some people even believe that Jesus was the LORD and God in the OT and that the Father was still invisible and silent then.

2) Is the true chosen of God the people that are in the "state" of Israel or is Christians the true Israel?

3) The 10 commandments.. do we follow them still? A "must" or not needed. Whats your opinion?

4) Are we required this day and age to tithe 10%. If not, why do you think so?

5) The Antichrist. Is he one man or a group of people? Or a spirit even? Does he exist today?

6) At what stage of revelation are we in? Surly this is the last days. Observation of the world today as compared to when I was a kid shows major changes in morals, attitude, etc. Where do you think we are right now?

Just curious of your beliefs. We talk and debate so much about other topics containing violence and such.. a breath of fresh air is to talk strictly about Christianity. :-)

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."