Quote:

I hate it when people talk about religeon on the forums

O com'on guitarist.
Religion and/or God is eternal .

In contrast, we are lucky if our games last for ten years, but God lasts forever.
Ain't it worth talking about?

@ Kinji
Hey, it's "Kinji the great" from Missisippi. Welcome back bro.
But, I'm not very opinionated on those subjects below. I guess... Hmmmnnn...

Quote:

1) Deity of Christ? Is he the Father, Son and Holyghost all wrapped up in one?
Is there 3 triune Gods? Trinity. Or a very uncommon belief but is there 2? The Father and the Son and the Holyghost is the spirit of God.

I'm not an expert, but I think that is ONE God and Jesus is the SON.

I say that, because if Jesus is not God, then we have no business praying or talking to Him. As we should pray only to God alone.

Yeah, God the Father is on the throne in heaven and the Holy Spirit is here witnessing about Jesus being the Messiah.

Quote:

2) Is the true chosen of God the people that are in the "state" of Israel or is Christians the true Israel?

I don't think that God has abandomed them. Because God does not abandon totally His people ever. I don't think God is like that. Therefore, Israel is still His people, but right now they seem to be missing the blessings of the Spirit?

Quote:

3) The 10 commandments.. do we follow them still? A "must" or not needed. Whats your opinion?

Well Gee, I don't know. I admit to not follow a "Saturday" sabbath and I still eat ham, eggs and stuff.
But, it's probably good to follow them as best as possible, you think so?
Quote:

4) Are we required this day and age to tithe 10%. If not, why do you think so?

Yeah, I think so.
Quote:

5) The Antichrist. Is he one man or a group of people? Or a spirit even? Does he exist today?

I think he's probably one man ruling a world system.
I think "radical" Islam will play a big role in this and the christian church is just missing the boat.
Why?

Well because I don't see atheist, buddhist or anybody else trying to conquer the world by force in such a religious manner like the anti-christ is supposed to do. Who is it?
Quote:

6) At what stage of revelation are we in? Surly this is the last days. Observation of the world today as compared to when I was a kid shows major changes in morals, attitude, etc. Where do you think we are right now?

Hmmmmn, I'm not sure. I would say that when we see Europe converted to Islam and then the pope would make an alliance with them to conquer Israel, then we are all going to be into some deep horse doo-doo.
Because, when they try to take down Israel, then it's Meggido and we are going to be really messed up down here. lol

But, I don't know.
What is your opinion on these 6 subjects Kinji?

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com