Quote:

I don't like it when people try and convince/push you into a religeon.

They shouldnt. Whether you believe it or not, God deals with us all in different ways. You are here talking about religion thus you are interested in some form or another.

Quote:

It's been a long time since I've felt happy. Now all I feel is sick, dying inside.

Heres your sign. Time for a change. What your doing isnt working so why not find whats right for you?

Quote:

Maybe I've sold my soul for hatred, and from that comes strength. To never give in, to always push.

So God is dealing with you? I hardly doubt you have sold your soul.

Quote:

Alright, storytime. The most random [censored] thats happened to me... well, maybe not, but still, wtf?

See my remark about God dealing with you. :-)

Quote:

In a way that's why I don't "trust" the bible, even if the stories would be true (I mean historical).

We walk by faith and not by sight. All we can do is look at all the facts and make the best decision possible. Forget church doctrine, forget religion.. read the Word and try to do the best you can.

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 04/16/07 23:26.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."