Hey Guitarist,

There ain't no selling point. There is no CARDINAL sin.
Even if you did sell your soul, you can turn it to whichever way you want it to be.

I used to see, hear and talk to demons every day and I changed, so anybody can do the same.
I'm not special, but just an average human.
Hear my Rock music at the link below.

http://www.noahsadventures.com/downloads/gameinside.mp3

@ Kinji,

I'm not sure bro, but God is probably not done with Israel yet.
If so, then the Romans would have killed them off.
Or Hitler or the old popes or somebody would have killed off all the Jews. It's not natural to keep getting attacked and then to survive.

Look at the vandals, the Byzantines, and others. They got attacked and died off, but not the Jews.

Instead, we see a group of people that we call "Jews" and they insist on being distinct from any other culture.

This "Distinct" quality that they have is a "spiritual" matter.
Quote:

Who was Jesus talking to in (john 8:41) ?

I'm not sure, but I think it might be the Jewish Pharisee leaders, because in verse 13 it says this:
Quote:

John 8:13 The Pharisees challenged him , "Here you are, appearing as your own witness; your testimony is not valid." 14 Jesus answered, "Even

They should have been wiped out.
Instead, they become a nation again in 1948.
Quote:

When was the Israelites stripped of their calling? Check out (matt 21:43)

I'm thinking that he's not talking to all israelites here, because in verse 45 we read the following:
Quote:

Matthew 21:45
When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard Jesus' parables, they knew he was talking about them.

So, he's talking to the religious leaders once again.

But, I agree they are not blessed "spiritually" right now for sure. Maybe in the future, but not right now.

@ Matt,
He's talking about the biblical book of "Revelation".
It's a book about future prophecy and it's in the bible.

Last edited by Ran Man; 04/16/07 23:52.

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com