Quote:

A friend of mine says he sees ghosts too, he also promised me to tell me and point to it whenever he saw one when I was around. He never ever saw a ghost when I was around. That makes you wonder, don't you think?

LOL Well no, not really wondering at all.

The way it works is that it is HARDER for them to appear with more people around.

Harder?

Well, yes, harder in the sense that they need special "permission" to become visible to a person.
They cannot just do whatever they want, or else they would be GODS like the ancient peoples thought they were.

They will not appear when you are around, because you are protected right now. Yes, Phemox is protected by GOD.

and GOD will not let you see them! Because, they do not belong to you in the supernatural.

This is the way that NORMAL people are bro. God protects them! This makes us all NORMAL. Or else we would all by Psycho's running around killing and doing terrible un-thinkable deeds. <Just like in Noah's time.>

God also, protected me at first too and I was a "atheist". They did not appear immediately to me. It took months for them to start appearing at will.

But, thank God he came back to me and started protecting me again. Hooray! Yep, it's good to be NORMAL again.

Last edited by Ran Man; 04/17/07 21:13.

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com