I dont know what people see these days but I do know that anything is possible.

Quote:

Well, God must have thought "if you can't beat them, join them" then ...

God extended His love to everyone. ;-) You included PHeMoX. He doesnt join you but insist through different instances in life that you join Him. I can see good things about you.. good traits. If I trully believe in God then I must think, how much more can He see about you? You seem to be respectful even when you do not agree, a good heart from first glance, strong minded.. even when a bit off. lol He deals with us all and we all have a calling, some more than others. I would have to say that you remind me of Paul. ;-)

At the very least dont let anyone ever push any religion on you. Never. :-) Read the Bible, add the facts and if you really think in your heart that Jesus was'nt what He claimed to be then so be it. You can never look at the pope, the baptist, the catholics or any other factor in Christianity. "So called Christianity" Read the Bible, look at every fact you can and if possible live according to the Word. You will understand and no one will have to explain God exist. ;-)

@ Guitar

Also a good heart, simply lost in life. Isnt it amazing how life consumes you and your mind jumps to places it doesnt belong? Almost seems like a rebellion aginst what we know is true. You control your destiny and I can assure you that love has benefits that hate could never live up to. Answer a question in respect and youll get the respect you gave, help those in need and youll find someone helping you, when in need. Why would you choose to be a bad person? I would like a answer to that question. I will pray for you above my friends and family and I seriously hope you will give a answer.

rev 3:20

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 04/18/07 02:25.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."