Quote:

GOD will not let you see them

Hey!!! What gives? So that's why I couldn't see them when i tried a few years ago? Sure I was young, and only wanted to experiment, and I was busting my ass for months and got nothing... God was behind it all along! Shame on him.. So much for free will and all that mambo jumbo.

Cool that you did it anyway.. Man, you know you could win One Million Dollars, if only you could prove they exist? Such a shame, you don't have any evidence... One million dollars is a lot of money.. I sure hope, God wouldn't protect me so much! even just for a day or two..

Quote:

I asked them "technical" questions about the mechanics in my car and also the electronics at my job at company then caled "Microdata".

And guess what?
THEY DID NOT KNOW THE CORRECT ANSWER!

What?!? Stupid deamons... You know what, that's why satanism is going to hell lately(no pun intended). They're getting less and less followers everyday... They gotta change their approach. Rivers of lava, giant cauldrons, red tails and all that pain and agony for all eternity marketing line that they have going on for the last years.. It's just not doing it for people anymore... It's a technological world, they should keep up or get out of the way. Then again, we Have been hearing only the one side of the story.. I mean, God has written all the books.. and apprently, he doesn't let us see deamons. It's a strange world..

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!