Quote:

You seem to be respectful even when you do not agree, a good heart from first glance, strong minded.. even when a bit off. lol He deals with us all and we all have a calling, some more than others. I would have to say that you remind me of Paul.

Thank you. Yeah, my respect is in fact for real, not just because I'm curious. I admit it's sometimes very tempting to stop being respectful. Often Christian people in my vicinity suddenly stop talking the moment I say I don't believe in God, nor Christ nor the Bible, but am interested in it anyways hehehe. They don't understand it's simply part of my 'knowledge hungriness'.

Quote:

It has no heart, lungs or brain, yet only has a consciousness.

Only a consciousness? Theoretically that's impossible, even if he was in the supernatural 'realm' and infinite. There are an infinite amount of thoughts, experiences and what more that God "should know" and not only that, storing thoughts can't be done in just thin air, it needs a physical storage place. Supernatural or not doesn't really matter, since even if God would be only a consciousness he has no means of communicating, nor doing things. We humans only understand events, sounds and perhaps telephatic messages. But even if God could do the latter, we can't tell if it's just our own thoughts or if it's God himself. So, basically my point is similar to that of Zazang, how do you know God is a spirit?

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software