About demons: While I never experienced any of this, when you look at some of the crazy people in the world who do very crazy acts, you have to wonder if their possessed. I mean, the mothers drowning their kids in bathtubs, serial killers, ect. The thing about these cases is their usually normal people at the start, and physiologists don't have any idea what's wrong with them after/before the crime, so their put into mental institutes. Or maybe there child predators, with multiple repeat offenses. Somethings screwed up mentally, and they sure weren't born this way, yet they can't get rid of their very serious mental state. Some say that the ultimate cure for all these unexplained mental illnesses is Jesus.

In real life experience, I have met a few people who said they have had encounters with demons/ghosts. The majority of the time it's people who are doing lots of drugs, very depressed, and have a pretty tough go at life(family problems, don't believe in anything, ect.). The minority were Christians, almost always born again in their late 20's or so, and they said it was during their worst time in life, usually not explaining the rest of their stories or what they did to deserve this. The thing about these people is once born again Christians, there usually the most jumpy in Churches, always preaching at the top of their lungs and the such even before taking the time to think what their saying over.

I believe in good and evil, and I'm sure everyone has seen everything on either side or in-between. I believe there is indeed demons, and people can become possessed. I also believe most people will never see a demon or angel physically in their life, but cannot deny someone the right to say they have. Can I give you facts to back these beliefs? Of course not, it's just my interpretation of the bible and life; and it will probably change as I become older and hopefully wiser.

Check out Silas. www.kartsilas.com

Hear my band Finding Fire - www.myspace.com/findingfire

Daily dev updates - http://kartsilas.blogspot.com/