Quote:

Read the Word. I didnt make any promise. He did. ;-) You are so against the Bible yet you have no clue at all what it says. Agree? I say don't complain about a Biblical related comment until you have read the Bible.

You don't know much about me, but I've went to a Christian high school, 7 years in total (from 11 till 18 years old), so don't come with 'don't comment because you don't know or have read the Bible' statements. I'm well aware what's in there, I'm probably better informed than most atheists are.

Quote:

Read the Word. I didnt make any promise. He did.

No, God didn't came down to earth and made us a promise in person, so sorry try again. The author of the Bible is not God, according to you God is not physical, but spiritual, right? Well, spirits can't write, I think we can both agree on that. You are making that promise while pointing to the Bible as in "look there you see I can make this promise", whilst in reality you could have also said "I can give you peace, just believe in me".

Quote:

I dont have a clue about any other religion, but in Christianity you are just getting a fair warning.

Right ... still, doesn't the Bible also say non-believers are going to burn in hell? Sounds more like a threat than a fair warning to me.

Quote:

Your excuse to God will never be "I didnt know."

Again there's the threat I was talking about earlier. From where we both stand now there's really no way we could possibly say 'okey, that's the truth right there', so no a "I didn't know" excuse is still just as valid as before.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software