Quote:

You don't know much about me, but I've went to a Christian high school, 7 years in total (from 11 till 18 years old), so don't come with 'don't comment because you don't know or have read the Bible' statements. I'm well aware what's in there, I'm probably better informed than most atheists are.

Your right, I dont know you. I do know that most Christians have no clue as to what the Bible says. I cannot judge you but I can see you for who you have shown yourself to be. A example is the argument you showed for e-sword. Totally wrong yet you would not at least check yourself. I was trying to explain other writings of about Jesus and yet you firmly went against me saying that your word was fact. Was it? I say that you open your mind. Look at the facts and get beyond your ego.

Quote:

No, God didn't came down to earth and made us a promise in person, so sorry try again.

You try again on a topic that your obviously not well aware of. ;-)

I thought you read it? lol Jesus Christ was God manifest in the flesh, the Word of God, the image of a invisible God. He made the promise thus God did come down. Your not showing me that you read it. ;-) This is getting funny.

Quote:

Sounds more like a threat than a fair warning to me.

To you and other atheist I am sure it does. Just like homosexuals think that the Bible is off for going against them. If you are guilty and do not have the desire to make your life right, then of course you will be offended.

You must be seriously bored to invite yourself into a Christian to Christian topic. But then again this is a open forum. ;-) Cheers

@zazang

Quote:

and that explains the bloody crusades..

Not everyone that claims to be a Christian actually is one. "Christian".. to follow Christ, to live by His example.. to try our best to live as He requested. Did war, killing, lying or anything that is bad come from His mouth in the form of a commandment? I like a decent conversation but you are simply not providing one. If you knew about Jesus Christ you would understand that your last "argument" makes no sense. Read His teachings and then come back with a valid argument. ;-)

I am only saying what is obvious, you have little knowledge of Christianity from what you have shown... far less knowledge of Islam. If you are atheist it is best you look up these subjects so that you are well informed before you choose to "not believe" and begin your slander. If you are a man of morals then I do applaude you.. we dont see many of those kind these days even in Christianity. Or so called Christianity. If you have morals and you are a good man of sound judgement then I challenge you to search every fact you can find about our world.. about other religions.. about Jesus. What makes sense and what does not?

I do have a question for you. Atheist and Muslim alike. Is this conversation needed? You have surly come in on a conversation that had nothing to do with you. (Christian Cafe is the topic) I'll give you my word on one thing. If you claim that nothing I said has at the very least made you think twice then I will leave this alone and let God deal with you.

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 04/20/07 02:46.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."