Conversation is always good yet I tried to keep this one between Christians. Debate is good when the topic is open to it. :-) As for getting personal.. I am just replying to comments just like you.

Quote:

Actually, I was right, e-sword is full of errors.

Thats not what I am talking about. You said the writings of Flavius Josephus could not be studied in e-sword. (even after me and NITRO both disputed you several times) Just so you know, I dont rely solely on that tool.. it is just the quickest and best imo.

Quote:

Did you live back then? No. Did you know that Jesus was VOTED to be the son of God? Apparently you ignore all that. Fine, but don't claim things you can't claim.

Someone may have voted. It doesnt matter the outcome of that vote. He cannot be changed . He is who he claimed to be and thats not based on a vote. I would have to ask you.. did you live back then? You can show me facts to sway my faith? If so please do.

Quote:

Christianity threatens everyone actually, not just the real guilty.

In your opinion of course.. but its not a threat. Warning is given so that you are not standing in ignorance on judgment day.

Quote:

Hey, I'm not the one who made it personal pal , you started saying I never read the bible and things like that.

Its not personal. You just do not show any knowledge of the Bible. Your answers and replies are based on opinion obviously.

Quote:

And yeah, in my curiosity I do wonder how you people defend certain ideas. I'm glad this is an open forum and I thought we were having a relatively peaceful discussion?

I like simple conversations where at least most of the information is based on fact or writings or even proven history. I respect any information you provide that comes from a good source unless otherwise noted by "imo". :-)

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."