Quote:

What was the purpose for you spending time checking for errors in e-sword? Just curious. Can you remember any error or specific area the error was in. You have me thinking.. instead of knocking e-sword I can help make it a lil better by reporting the error and thus the programmer can fix the text that is being read.

If time allows me to do so, I will definitely come back at this. My motive? Well, I wasn't actually actively searching for errors actually, just certain information which I hoped to find in certain referenced books. Some sources it refers to do not include certain texts that do show up in e-sword. Sometimes translations are used that never were translated like they are in e-sword, there are quite a few of those errors, so far I've found like 12 of them. These are not typos or bugs though. I don't quite remember which literature I was reading, what I've mentioned before was all I remember, next time I will take notes, but since I wasn't that interested in the errors themself so I didn't make any notes. I was quite surprised to find errors since it was more or less just a quick glance (easy way to find books on certain topics actually), that's why my opinion about e-sword is rather negative.
Anyways, I can't do anything but leave it be for the time being, I will get back on this though and you are right, if the developer treasures an accurate application these things should be passed on to them,

Quote:

I have discussed this with a few friends of different denominations. Each thinks he is saved yet each live under a teaching that is the Word in a twisted manner. Christian or fake Christian, everyone claims truth yet I find that not many people admit that we know nothing. To strive for truth and not assume that what you have IS truth is the answer.

Well, one thing is for certain, they can't all be right.

Quote:

Anyway, always good to be in a decent conversation. :-) Cheers <<-- I am learning PHeMoX.

Hehehehe, nice

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software