Quote:

Well, one thing is for certain, they can't all be right.

Atheist and Christian agree. Amazing. There is one truth. What is it? No wonder the world looks at Christianity like a fraud.. even we cannot agree upon the simple things just as it is written.

Quote:

one thing is for certain, they can't all be right.

Christian or not.. I am trying to see good in all people. This is hard at times but I am trying. I do in fact think that there is one universal law that is beyond those dubbed "Christian". I think it is one that we can all admit is good. Forget churches, denominations, forget the news. I respect Paul and the Bible as a whole but if need be, forget all and follow what Jesus taught. Violence must be avoided, love God, love those in need by helping, honor your wife.. your mother and father, help the poor above the desire for a new car. A short list in plain english. The world could actually be a bett6er place if some simple things could be accomplished. Morals, virtue, honor, TRUTH.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."