lets stray way from the topic a little bit.
some diggin into history provides us with the knowledge to know that there is no god.
ill back that up, here we go...

mostof you wont remember, but a few years ago, like thousand to twothousand or so, there were other cultures than nowadays. the greek, the rome culture and the nordics...

now there were more sure, like the egypts and stuff...

but they all hade one thing in common, despite their way to live, dress or belive: they had multiple gods...

you surely have heard a few names. zeus, odin, thor, ares, anubis ect...

actually, the only religion that ever had ONE god were the jews... or were they?

research provides us with the answer, that the jews originated from other cultures and basically merged. they too had more gods, as based on the other cultures, and for easier understanding, they gave them a name that resembles them all: jehova. so basically, jehova is not THE god, but merely the term for "gods"...

so waht happened? ever played silent letter? the game where you whisper your neighbor somethign into the ear, he whispers it to someone else and so on until the end somethign completely different comes out? exactly that happened...

the GODS became GOD and sicne christianity is actually a cheap ripoff of the jewish religion, influenced by the norse culture something liek this had to happen...

so basically, christianity as well as other religions i wont talk about here or else i have to fear a fundamentalist attack in my hometown is nothing more than an error that came to happen over time. belive it or not, thats scientific fact...

the long version of why i dont belive in god