Quote:

wow..Kinji_2007 YOU talk as if you had breakfast with "him"

That would be "Him". I wish I had ate breatfast with Him. I think the biggest question I would have is: "What do I do now?". The thing most people dont get is that you cannot judge Truth by what you see. You can study facts.. study the Word.. you can even change your life and wait for signs. Never judge Jesus Christ, God, the Bible by what you "see" today. Most Christians are not actually Christians. Most claim to follow Christ yet they do not. Most know many things about the Bible yet they forget the simple Truths that lead them to the narrow road they assume they have found. I am guilty. Perhaps more guilty than anyone here. In short without full debate, I love Him and I serve Him yet I know I have not done enough. I can see the condition of the world and I realize that this is almost over.. what can I possibly do? Sorry for rambling on.. to answer the original post, God exist. Serve Him and watch as He proves Himself time and time again when there is NONONE else to turn to. At the moment I live a life most would desire. Hard work, more than average pay. Family, love.. a perfect life in most peoples eyes. I have been through a darker time in life. I had nothing, no money, no home.. it was hard. My wife and I had just moved in together not sure if we could even stay in that home for another month because of money. We spent many nights eating less than the homeless would. Amounts to nothing. Things most certainly got worse before they got better. No need for explanation. Now this day we have faith in God and my family lives far beyond what we did before yet I wonder? Is this the road I am supposed to lead? Regardless.. God has provided for me when there was no other that would have. He exists and we'll answer to Him. You included... pray for eye-salve.

Quote:

It is better to beleive in God
If He does exist you win , otherwise you have nothing to lose

Keep in mind that even though I have said it.. it does not make it your belief if you just "think" something. If you do not really believe then you are in trouble. Find the facts and base your faith on it. Keep clear of clear anti-christ on your path to Truth.

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 04/30/07 02:18.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."