@lostclimate , PO is not 1k-2k , where did you get this from ? It's aroudn $500,000 , I would love them if it was $2000 , even if it was $5000 I would think it was awesome , but $500,000 is a slap on the face. At matt and Sphere , I never said matt made gamestudio , I stated it was a PLUGIN not engine , but Sphere IS pretty close to those engines , give Sphere to the Epic team and see what they'll do with it , you have to open your tiny little brain up , and realise all that those engines have are shaders , normals mapping , specular mapping , and bloom or hdr are the ones used the most , and guess what , SPHERE HAS THEM TOO. Of course , you still need someone to make all those insanely good and high polygon models and levels and all that neat stuff to be able to take advantage of the shaders. But since we still cant crank out quake 2 quality models , well you can imagine how [censored] we are trying to create gears of war type models. But that doesnt mean Sphere isnt on par , it really does bring gamestudio pretty close , and by pretty close I mean , you can make a game and it will be called next gen by anyone , and thats all you really want right. Here's another example , there's another engine , cant think of the name right now , it's like gamestudio , but a lot worst , it cost aroudn the same , they were bringing out a shader version of their engine , and guess what , they were saying it was going to be around $11,000 for the shader version , see what I mean now by saying matt didnt charge $1000 for the plugin. Have you ever seen what top notch plugins can cost ? Third party softwares like Havok physics engine to integrate into your game , it's all very expensive , let's put it in perspective again, hold on , let me paragraph , people here always critizime abouit that.

With sphere , you can at least do Doom 3 quality, with that said, you dont need any more to be considered next gen and not the past , so you have to give the plugin it's respects. Just look at the Wii games , none of them are next gen , and nobody gives a crap , they're good games , and people are more than happy playing them, and developers making money, while your here downplaying a great engine (gamestudio) and a great plugin (sphere) , for engines that cost half a mil to a mil for them and engines you will never in your life be able to license , EVER . If I was conitec I would void your gamestudio license and wish you good luck with with project offset engine and or crysis engine. Void his license conitec , we should get rid of all this ingrates on here.