Well, I am writing what I am thinking when I see the screen shots. Itīs indeed difficult to understand if I donīt write something different as what I think to make it easier to others to understand what I feel.

And writing english makes a big gap into my thoughts making them more confusing and difficult to understand/explain.

Anyway I still think what I said is right, because I would never publish these screenshots because I think they are not good.

Funny thing is I am right back from a friend who is an artist who can draw "perfect" and thinks, a good picture is well (realistic and clean) drawn. Everything what is not clean and "realistic" drawn is crap for him.
I think he understands nothing about art and this world. Not in a bad way, because I hope one day he will understand what I mean. But he is still at the beginning.

hmmm... I guess that wonīt make any sence to most people here, and you will think I am offtopic. And I also think this is the wrong place to talk about it and everyone can discover himself this world.

I allready know that for my taste matt aufderheide open-mind regarding art isnīt very big. I think his look at art is very "flat" or 2 dimensional. We also have our difference and he doesnīt like me aswell as I donīt like him.

And to write my previous post in a way which hopefully everyone understands: (I think that) To most people a screenshot/movie with alot of polygones and glamourus effects makes them think the engine is written by smart talented people. It must be a great engine with which can made great games.

But I think they only see the half truth.

There are much more points as the plain picture which give me information about project in this picture. And if the creators donīt see that, I think they didnīt see other things as well. For me these information count aswell as alot of polygones and effects.
How can someone put alot of work, money and time into something and then publish such a not well structured and espacially low intended picture?

Anyway I have understood that I am in the wrong place here and my opinion is more and more against the stream, what is totally useless. I am out for now.

:L