Quote:

thank you! I love you too.

And I donīt know what you try to say.

I'm not attacking you, I'm saying that your criticism made no sense...

You say the screenshot sucks because you dont like the straw, and then list a bunch of irrelevant nintendo games.

What do sprites have to do with this? Imaged-based effects, like sprites, alpha testing, etc, are used when you cant do some details in 3D, because of the huge number of polys needed, and for saving time. Imagine having to make each straw blade in 3D... 3D techonology isnt to the point yet where all things can be represented in 3D perfectly.

Attacking my work because it looks "2D" or your friend because he doesnt like things are badly drawn is silly and frankly reveals a lack of knowledge about art history. Many Great paintings are fairly "flat" in that there is not much depth or perspective.. like at Ingres, Gruenwald, Japanese/Chinese painting, Van Gough, etc...

Certainly you can have your own aesthetic taste, but dont suppose that it is "right" and that everything else sucks. You should be able to appreciate a good work, even if it isnt to your taste. I dont like Picasso, but I recognize that his work has good qualities.

Sphere Engine--the premier A6 graphics plugin.