Hi burgs6811,

I know that must be pretty frustrating, but I'll bet you there is a simple answer and an easy (but possibly not quick) fix...

It sounds to me like you are missing a closing bracket "}" somewhere in you code.

What happens when this happens, is the engine can't figure out where one action/function ends and the next one begins, so all the functions after the error are bad.

Look at your output, and see if some of you actions are ok... probably some of the ones closest to the top of your file are fine.

At some point, one action will be fine, and all the rest will be messed up... your problem will be just above that point.

If this doesn't get you going, write a small function as the FIRST function/Action at the top of your script:

function testme
{beep;}

and call it from within your MAIN routine.

If you don't get an error on that function when you run, you know that all the brackets are ok up to that point in the code.

Then move the TESTME function down a few routines, and keep testing until you find the spot where it says something like "Can't find function TESTME".

Then you know the problem is somewhere above where TESTME currently resides in your script.

Good luck.

If you still can't figure it out, send me the script and I will see if I can help.

- WildCat

Visit us at [url=http://www.vertexgames.com]Vertex Games[/url]!