Soccer = football. the problem is that there's another game named "football", so there's the word "soccer"... I think Americans call it soccer, but commonwealthers call it football, cause there's american football, which is different.

Demigod, I'm sorry. i hadn't watched the movie yet because I was too stupid to download it something went wrong (my fault, not urs, you did it all right) and then I was too slack to figure it all out. ...
I did download it now though, and it's awesome. Great scripting work. I have no idea how I would have done that. very good job.
It's not quite as good as FIFA yet, but it's getting there ...
positive:
-very nice smooth animations
-you seem to have most of the AI pretty much done. even the goal keeper seems to be smart.
-nice overall look. I like the models a lot. they remind me of the little drawing dummy things:

negative (or better: "improvable"):
-there should be more animations. different "attacks" to get the ball etc.
-the defense could be smarter. right now it looks (i may be wrong) like they just go for the ball. get them to go between the ball and the goal.
-add headers etc, and it'll be WAY COOL.

again: great job programming this. I think as far as AI and movement goes, this is an amazing piece of art already. Never give up on this one, please!

~"I never let school interfere with my education"~
-Mark Twain