Christian to Christian. I am learning and of course I study the Word trying to find answers. I am convinced that I know what most people in the world think about us. I know what atheists think about us. Now I would like to know what you think about "us". Better than passing judgment on a brother I would rather you explain yourself. When you talk about Christians today it is much easier to point your finger at yourself and start explaiing there. So a few simple questions that may help me understand things better. Please involve yourself in this topic if you claim Christianity. I want to know how we work as a whole.

1) Are you saved?

2) Why are you saved? Do you have a scripture to back up your thought?

3) Do you feel like you live according to the Bible to the best of your ability?

I am searching for truth beyond my current knowledge and perhaps beyond yours. If you clai to be a Christian then you of course are required to help a brother in need. I need your answers.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."