Quote:

1) Are you saved?

YES.
Quote:

2) Why are you saved? Do you have a scripture to back up your thought?

Because I believe the scripture which says: "Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Quote:

3) Do you feel like you live according to the Bible to the best of your ability?

Do you mean the laws_of_the_Bible? Of course I live them to the best of my ability, but everyone is in a different place. Its very easy for me to not lie,steal and kill, but it is not so easy for me to not judge or be angry. Some sins are easier for me to avoid than others. And just because someone else is having an easier time than me doesnt me that they are better or holier than me. We all get judged not on our own merit, but on Jesus' blood.

However, the laws of the Bible are a very small part of it. I am generally more interested in the help I need for daily strength which I get from reading the promises and prayer. Sometimes I fast, but generally for a short day or two. And I usually fast for health reasons rather than spiritual, but there are some spiritual benefits from it.

Quote:

I am searching for truth beyond my current knowledge and perhaps beyond yours. If you clai to be a Christian then you of course are required to help a brother in need. I need your answers.

We all need answers, but the Bible is easy to understand, even a child can understand it, I thought the number one kinji rule was K.I.S.S(keep it simple stupid)

We all need answers, but be careful what you might do to get the answers, because sometimes the pursuit of them can bring you to places that you never wanted to go. You can easily find yourself lost, with no way home

Quote:

Jon 2:8 They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.

Make sure that you are pure in your intentions and that your heart is right and God will show you whatever you want.