As always I appreciate your comments. :-)

Quote:

We all need answers, but the Bible is easy to understand, even a child can understand it, I thought the number one kinji rule was K.I.S.S(keep it simple stupid)

Simple is the way to go. I knock heads with people who stray from this rule. I do find myself wrapped in God in such a way that I think the simple things have been forsaken by most of us. Read it as it is, teach it as it is and live it as is is. Spiritual problems to some of us are far worse than those of real life. Agree? We realize that our soul and God is at stake. I push harder when I come to a border. The border in this case is the life I see and the God I know. We as a whole are in trouble if we do not look beyond what we have been taught. Even more important in my case, look beyond your own interpretation of the Word and just see it simply as it is. Not gonna comment to much now because I admit I know nothing. If you would have ask me 6 months ago I would have most likely listed 5 scriptures to denounce anything you have bad to say about Jesus. I am in ignorance now and simply seek the truth.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."