Quote:

Just to make clear the statement above.. I believe the Word is all we have that we can hold true. Mans interpretation is not trust worthy. Read it, live it and youll be ok. In this day.. who is willing to live it?

Isn't the Word an "interpretation" of man too because it was written down? It was written down by man in man's language and not by God. Can we write down God's thoughts? If not, the Bible, if you believe in it, doesn't even come close to the real truth.

As for 'willing to live it', perhaps you're talking about something different, but I think a lot of religious people are not willing to. Instead, they're searching for an escape, a happy end and really seem to be more involved with their after-life than with their current lives.

I can understand that religious people think it's important, since they believe their after-life will be eternal, but when it comes to living, religious people seem to have a radically different view about what's truly important and thus are not willing to live it, instead they seem to be waiting for their time to come. Do you guys ever reach spiritual peace?

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software