Quoting NITRO777...closet sadist?
Quote:

Yet sex is sex, if I see a girl that is very hot looking, I really don't need to have sex with her to know if the sex will be good, sex is definitely good with whatever girl your attracted to.

At a glance, for many, this is a 'safe' generalization, and yes, it is probably necessary to accept the risk of being labeled 'devil's advocate' when attempting to offer a conflicting specification.
Personal definitions of 'sex' may vary. Certain types prefer, and expect to inflict and / or receive 'significant' amounts of pain during 'sex'. Depending on your definition of 'sex', some can easily state, that such variations are not variations of 'sex', ...that such acts should be defined as something else entirely. Also many may state that it is easily obvious after a short period time that certain individuals define 'sex' 'differently'.

Quoting PHeMox...has experience 'dancing' with 'Christians'?
Quote:

I don't know, but I normally get to know my girlfriends first,

Maybe commonsense can claim this one.

Quote:

By the way, you've got to admit you more or less get 'exposed' when having sex,

Under certain circumstances, sex can appear to inflict future misery and even seemingly, significantly shorten your life. (<<No kidding.) Also, often clothing might be removed. (<<No goats.) So yes, I agree.

Quote:

so you do 'lose' something I think.

I agree. Amounts of matter may be moved from one place to another.

Quote:

Married people who see other people do so because of their sexual needs, not because they do not really love someone.

People break 'commitments' for varying reasons. Some break 'commitments' because a different more desirable feeling might be found elsewhere or because they are generally somewhat unhappy where they are. I think some just like the new item smell, ...new book, new car, new mistress...

On a side note, and linked for no particular reason, while slightly amusing, 'NOAH' doesn't 'get me off' as much as I would have liked. I'm looking forward to 'NOAH 2'. Maybe some of the new animal dynamics will 'do it for me'.

(I should lose the unnecessary ... 'quoting additives'.)

I don't expect or desire responses to obvious statements.
I'm going to try to resurrect my 'better judgement'. I'll attempt to stand clear of this thread and similar ones in the future.