Quote:

News Flash: Jerry Falwell just died. Now all we need is James Dobson and Pat Robertson to die and we are getting somewhere...

I dont agree, Falwell was a good man, the founder of the moral majority and the voice of thousands of Christians. I never once heard him talking about how wonderful it was that someone died like you just did. Why? Oh yeah, he had integrity, he had morals. He built a university. He built superchurches. Even though he had a hard upbringing he accomplished a lot. He had a lot of people who cared about him to because he was their voice.A lot of people will be at his funeral, he had a lot of close friends, he had thousands of people who were grateful for things he did, I wonder how many will be there when you die Matt? I'd really like to know the answer to that question.

Quote:

Yeah, indeed, I think even Christians have to agree there.

Well if your talking about agreeing with Matt's statement then you better think again, because if your saying that we would agree with Matt's statement then you dont know anything about American Christians. Think about it: He was a leader of the moral majority, politically speaking, he represented mainstream American Christian thought. Falwell's ideas were not invented by him, they were the reflection of American Christian thought. So basically when you would slander him, you would slander all of us, but Im sure you dont care about that, because you think that Christians don't count. That would be a mistake.

He was nothing like the guy on that you tube you posted. I don't know where you have come up with such nonsense.