Quote:

Oh yeah, he had integrity, he had morals.

Let the man speak for himself:

Quote:

"The Jews are returning to their land of unbelief. They are spiritually blind and desperately in need of their Messiah and Saviour."
"I think Muhammad was a terrorist."
"I do question the sincerity and non-violent intentions of some civil rights leaders such as Dr Martin Luther King Jr, Mr James Farmer, and others, who are known to have leftwing associations."
"I do not believe the homosexual community deserves minority status. One's misbehaviour does not qualify him or her for minority status. Blacks, Hispanics, women, etc are God-ordained minorities who do indeed deserve minority status."
"It appears that America's anti-Biblical feminist movement is at last dying, thank God, and is possibly being replaced by a Christ-centered men's movement which may become the foundation for a desperately needed national spiritual awakening."
On 9/11: "I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularise America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen'."
On Desmond Tutu: "I think he's a phoney, period, as far as representing the black people of South Africa."
On Tinky-Winky: "He is purple - the gay-pride colour; and his antenna is shaped like a triangle - the gay-pride symbol."

Farewell Falwell

Quote:

Think about it: He was a leader of the moral majority, politically speaking, he represented mainstream American Christian thought.

It´s a tragedy.