Quote:

He was nothing like the guy on that you tube you posted. I don't know where you have come up with such nonsense.

Just because he wasn't in the healing fraud business doesn't quite clear the man from similarities actually, so it's not total nonsense. It's just difficult to see that they really are more similar than you would think.

As Robotronic indicated, in what that man tried to propagate to thousands if not millions of christians, he literally wished a lot of people to be dead actually, funny that you missed that while watching, but we'll just let his rethorics speak for themselves.

Quote:

On 9/11: "I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularise America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen'."

Especially the quotes like these made him look idiotic and showed his real face.

I do agree with Matt, but I never wish people to die or be dead, especially not religious people.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software