Quote:

Somehow I think you're defending him, because, like you've said so yourself, you simply do not disagree with his quotes.

No, Im defending him because I thought he was a good guy. I have no idea if tinky-winky was gay And quite frankly I dont care My kids still watched the tele-tubbies, even I watched tele-tubbies with them sometimes.Sure Falwell was extreme, and political, I dont even believe Christians should be political most of the time. But the fact was that he was a voice to thousands of heartland Christian Americans, which are my people, they are where I come from. So a lot of people appreciated the man, even if he was far from perfect.

Quote:

(I've visited a church that was situated inside a cave deep underground two weeks ago, quite extraordinary actually and pretty interesting. I can send you some pictures if you like or post them here later this week.)

You should put them on your website or here or wherever with descriptions they would be interesting enough for everyone to see I would think. I have been meaning to get back to some of my early Christian history studies anyway, this would be good to see.

Quote:

I don't want Christians to die,

I dont know why a nice guy like you get mixed up with agreeing with some foolish statement by Aufderheide, but somehow you managed to get caught. I am sorry if I came across a little to crazy but believe me it was mostly aimed at Matt's ignorant hatemongering; as a rule I know that you are a pacifist in most cases.