Quote:

Take a look at the ridiculous claim about 9/11 and some of his other quotes. That's not truth at all.

Quote:

On 9/11: "I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularise America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen'."

Hmmmn, well he was saying that God was judging us for their actions. I don't know if that is true or not. If I were God, then I would know.

But, one thing to understand is that right now there is a CULTURE WAR going on over here. Some people are against Christian values over here and some are for them. Some are encouraging christian values for our government and people and some are discouraging these values from happening.

The ACLU, the feminst, the gays, they are all AGAINST biblical values and are trying to change our culture over here. They have organizations of parades, marches and tons of donation money.

Guys like me and Falwell are trying to "REVERSE COURSE" of these actions. He spoke from the pulpit and I make games about God. We, in effect, are very similiar.

Falwell, Robertson and these types are my mentors. They inspire me to make games "for God" and thus try to affect culture as best as possible.

It's a "Culture WAR" man. Who's side is everybody on?

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com