Aaah, the good old scare-tactics campaign... you sure do sound intimidating to me btw .. lol

Somehow I can't take the talk to demons thing seriously, although I'm sure you've had those problems.

Neutrality is probably better than choosing to support either side actively, heaven or no heaven, God or no God, I couldn't care less actually since it's irrelevant in this world, off course mostly because I do not think such a place can even exist where-ever it may be,

Quote:

Do you see the christian culture getting smashed so hard now? That IS also a spiritual event.

I guess you believe Armageddon is at hand, right? Come on, it's not a spiritual event at all, it's pure logic in action. People more and more get access to information about things they would otherwise have explained with supernatural causes. Only the very stubborn or caught in their own beliefs will keep holding on to their faith no matter what. It's because those people will get into a mental crisis otherwise. Like you've said ran_man, either believe or it's back to the demons.. no pun intended

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software