Quote:

Somehow I can't take the talk to demons thing seriously, although I'm sure you've had those problems.

At first, I assumed I was hallucinating, so I started TESTING them and found that others around me were seeing and hearing the same things, so they were real.

Quote:

Neutrality is probably better than choosing to support either side actively, heaven or no heaven, God or no God, I couldn't care less actually since it's irrelevant in this world,

No, neutral is dangerous, because most people down here are listening to the bad ones right now. They are listening to the GOD OF THIS WORLD.
Quote:

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

So, don't follow what everyone else is doing and be neutral, because then you are BLIND, and are following another god.

Quote:

ran man, were in the bible does it say to kill all the ones who are disbelievers? so why is it that you treat other religions like [censored]?, were, as far as the femenist movement, that whole thing is not wrong by the bibles standards at all

Who says to KILL them? Personally, I tolerate all religions, but the bible does not. If they are going to hell, then we have to tell them, but personally, I hold no bad feelings towards anyone. God does what He wants to, don't blame me. Whatever He does in the afterlife is good.

Btw, the feminist are "feminizing" our culture. We need to get away from that.

Quote:

Freud describes religion as an illusion, wishes that are the "fulfillments of the oldest, strongest, and most urgent wishes of mankind

is an illusion, simply because of the wishing involved.

Hey, Wait a minute!
GOD is not a product of your thoughts or illusions or anybody elses.
God is His own person with ideas and personality.

To base the idea of GOD on a illusion of a human, really demotes God to a very small entity. lol

HE IS THE ALMIGHTY PEOPLE! AND WE MUST FOLLOW HIM!
WOO, HA, HA!

Btw, sorry Kinji and Nitro...
take over brothers. lol

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com