Quote:

simply because they are not or can not be true...

Why? If God made the earth, then why can He not do certain things? There are no limits buddy.

Quote:

Real demons, with teeth and horns?

At the end, I did see one of them in their REAL form and face to face. I was scared stiff at that moment, but called to Jesus and that was the end of it. I know what they look like. The Koran is accurate on this matter too.

I have not seen anything since then and that was 1982.

Previously though, I did see them in different forms. I seen them in the form of SHADOWS, A DEAD PERSON, and A WHITE MOVING ROTATING BALL. So, they can be whatever they wanna be actually or whatever their subjects are expecting I figure.

Abominable snowmen, big foot, flying saucers, aliens from mars, dead people, or whatever. It's all true man. But, they need Gods permissions to appear and do stuff and that's not automatic.

They can go INSIDE humans and take over their vocals and make them do stupid stuff, yeah I seen that too.

They'be been here screwing around with us humans for centuries. They are very entertained by our stupidy.
When you get an idea, for example, do you think it really was from YOU? Maybe, but who knows man?

Have you ever seen a dumb animal and get entertained and made fun of it? HA HA HA! Stupid kitty, we might say. yeah, go ahead and laugh.

It's just the same thing. Only we are their subjects. We are the entertainers and the show in the great colliseum of EARTH.

WOO, HA, HA! I think I will dance and make them laugh now. lol

Quote:

certain Asian things like yoga

Oh, but why Yoga?

If there is NO ALMIGHTY in it, then it's bad.
You are just calling on powers that are around and end up getting the bad ones. That IS dangerous indeed.

They are all over. In your homes, offices, all over.
There is no escape. You will follow one or the other. There is no escape from it.

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com