Quote:

We have a point to prove and so do they obviously. Ours is based on faith and certain facts.

Lol, "and certain facts", like what facts?

It's funny that you say we are basing things on assumptions,

Quote:

Why? If God made the earth, then why can He not do certain things? There are no limits buddy.

Don't get carried away and mix up your limitless imagination with our limited reality, because that's where it goes wrong sometimes. I do believe anything is possible to some extent, but not to thát extent. There are simply physical laws and other logical problems that make certain aspects of (most) religion(s) ridiculous. (Parting seas, creating the earth in a few days, Jesus with supernatural powers and and and... I can bend a spoon with my mind by the way, but there's a trick involved. Do you have any idea how long it took before Uri Geller got exposed doing the same trick over and over claiming to be a psychic??? That news spread around the globe too.)

Anyways, the quote above is a perfect example of assumptions you people make and the whole bunch of other assumptions you hang onto those kind of believes. After all the definition of God is not a given, instead it's 100% artificial and also 100% impossible to determine from where we are standing now.

Points to prove? Well, yes and no, because I don't really want to force anyone to be convinced, solely out of respect that is.

Quote:

We are commanded to live a holy life.. sin free.

Technically you're not even that far off here, except it's not divine.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software