Well I actually came to the forum today for an announcement, so with the chargeback ugliness out of the way, perhaps I can make that announcement.

I'm both pleased and sorry to announce that Shader Pack 4, the 3D GameStudio Pack will no longer be available as of next week. The simple truth is that sales of the indie licenses ( of all packs, not just the 3DGS pack ) have been poor, and the amount of after-sales support has been too high for the relatively modest earnings.

Effective Monday 30th July, we will be licensing the SFG shaders only to corporate clients, where the profits are justifying the amount of work we have had to put into the shaders so far. I'm sorry if this news is disappointing for anyone, but it was just taking up too much time to deal with the support requests and Indie sales were very disappointing compared to the corporate sales. I know some of you were hoping that Conitec would become one of those corporate customers, but they were not interested in going that way, and it's too expensive for us to work it any other way.

All current Indie clients will receive full after-sales support, of course. These clients should contact me in email as the public forums will be removed and the Indie site will be coming down at the end of next week.