Are you calling me a fraudster? I did no such thing as a charge back. After numerous attempts at contacting you I have asked Plimus for a refund, they tried contacting you and got no reply, after almost two weeks they issued a refund. What is so fraudulent about this? As I said before there are quite a few syntax errors such as missing semicolons etc. You have quite clearly not tested them with A6/A7 or tested them and then modified them again. As for contacting my bank, please be my guest; I will be even happy to provide a copy of all my Plimus communications as well as a copy of your website. I’malso really happy that your after refund customer service is much better than the after sales one.
Regards.

Edit: The missing semicolon looks like a simple copy paste mistake althou it's consistent in a large number of shaders, however undeclared variables such as decayScale in the midle of the shader are not so easy to fix. And decayScale is not documented at all. In all ohnesty after fixing all the syntax errors and declaring/initialising the missing vars the positional versions still dont work.

Edit2: "In fact you make this point for me by demonstrating that you weren't even able to fix a typo yourself"

Since you put it so eloquently I will only add that fixing typos in a commercially released product is not my job, and also indicates that the QA people are not really doing their job (Cough, cough).

I always try to support indy devs that is why I try to buy indy products (I own sphere2, olivers editor, intensex etc)
However I will not throw money away on not functioning or unsupported products.

I don't want to tell you how to run your bussines, however for all it's worth, if you released a working a6/a7 demo showcasing the shaders it would maybe attract more knowledgable and less fussy custommers than myself (unless the shaders don't work... sry couldn't help myself )