@frazzle

Well the models are not my own, they're from Jeda Knight II and somewhere else, but I had to rework some.

@bstudio

The Star Destroyer and Nebulon ships have lowered ambient values so that they're not too bright.

@Nems

I didn't try to use it as screensaver, maybe change the "Star Wars.exe" to "Star Wars.scr"?

@Germanunkol

You're working on such a thing, too?
Then you'll maybe be glad to hear what conmes later.

The targeting is... way too simple, sure angle check and stuff would be possible, but I just take a random number and cycle through the entitys and count one down each time I find an enemy, if it reaches 0 the current pointer is returned. *shame on me* *lol*

@mk_1

Yes that's not really nice, the Star Destroyer is hard to handle because of his huge size, but I'm onto fixing it.

Now to new stuff

At the moment I'm working on some improvements.

I solved a quaternion bug which caused the battle to take part behind the star destroyer, now the battle takes part between the two starships, where it shall be.

I improved the movement code, now every rotation is accellerated corretly which makes the flight much smoother (and the targeting much more efficient as well as I noticed )

The kills of each figther are counted and shown now.

Destroyed ships fly controlless for a sec. while they fade out now.

The targeted enemy ship is marked with a crosshair now.

I didn't upload the latest version yet since I still want to improve it more until the next update

If you got some ideas on things to improve please let me know and I'll see what I can do!

So thanks for all your comments!
Greetings, Shore

My project Schlacht um Kyoto - Das Samurai Browsergame! (sorry, german only)