Quote:

Quote:

Would you mind adding that to the splitter, if it's not too much work? By the way, a little off-topic but I will mention it here in case you open up and work on the splitter.. could you add another feature? Because each object the splitter exports has a different numerical prefix to avoid conflict, it's difficult to make LOD for so many models.. a solution to this would be a lodgp_ prefix, an LOD group that works like regular groups (gp_) do already, but the level designer makes sure that the contents of each one have a models with the same name and appropriate numericial suffix (0-4) per normal LOD naming convention. Simply put, items in an lodgp_ would be in a normal group but not have that unique numerical prefix.

i will try to add the _lm option in the next days.

i am not sure if i understand the lod solution and if it would be easy to add but i will think about it.

thank yOU thank yOU!! Oh the lodgp_, it could just be like a regular group except it wouldn't put a number in front of its objects:

so a normal group like gp_amplifiers with the following objects
amp1.mdl
amp2.mdl
amp3.mdl

normally exports like this, by adding that numeric prefix
_234_amp1.mdl
_235_amp2.mdl
_236_amp3.mdl

but if it were in lodgp_amplifiers, I would manually create the reduced LOD files, and manually name the files with LOD numeric endings:

amp1_1.md
amp1_2.mdl
amp1_3.mdl
amp1_4.mdl

When running the splitter, it would recognize the lodgp_ and give em all the same numeric prefix:

_234_amp1_1.mdl
_234_amp1_2.mdl
_234_amp1_3.mdl
_234_amp1_4.mdl

Maybe there's a better solution tho?