okay, i just looked at the forehead, and noticed something, so i figure i'll just put in some criticism:
the forhead has this "bump" in it, that's like an extention of the nose. on the first screen it looks like it comes out pretty far. dunno about you, but I don't have a bump like that on my forhead... I really can't tell if it's completely wrong, but it's definately too big. another thing I noticed: the area around the mouth looks like it was extruded or something. it's close to right, I guess, but on the sides, where it morphs into the cheek, the transition should be smoother. talking of cheeks: I like the high cheek bones. very good looking. gives him a serious but handsome type of look.
Yeah, as you said, nose should get some improvement. major thing I noticed: it's edges seem a bit sharp, between the two eyes... (first screen).
also, the chin is a bit "fat", there's flesh and skin hanging down. doesn't quite fit with the otherwise thiner face...

Hope it helps somewhat.
just to make sure you know that I don't just see bad in the pics: Great work. your first human model? I know I couldn't have done it... well done!!

~"I never let school interfere with my education"~
-Mark Twain