Quote:

I hear you man... I'm just saying, you're only guessing you're gonna make loads of money, you can never be too sure.. Many Ai projects out there had many encouragmenet at first, cause obsiously this community needs an Ai done, but when they were done they didn't had the sales they were expecting.. At least, that's what I'm guessing since all the Ai projects for Gstudio are pretty much dead now..

Anyhow, for all it's worth, I'm gonna give it a try on the Ai thing and see how it goes. It's been 4 or 5 months working on it and I still haven't given up, so this just might actually get completed someday, we'll see:)

this poets nearly maid me want to create a total AI package for zombies and outdoor creatures with real life... like in the stalker game. and implant some of that stuff to the zombies so they really walking the earth looking for food.. >;] killing all living. is there any interest in a code like this?... (i did not meant to steel the thread or something... just a quick check.. )

__________________________________________________ / Gafgar The Goblin... http://www.Goblinsoftware.tk/