ACKNEX007: I think you should definitely consider moving to Irrlicht or Ogre in this case. Wrapping the features of a commercial engine, even if it's through a scripting engine, is not good. Think about it this way: How would you feel if you spent many long years developing and supporting a product, only to find someone profiting from your work and claiming it as their own? This is no doubt the case with BRL, and if you want to avoid any copyright issues, moving to Irrlight/Ogre would definitely be a smart choice.

P.S. I am the original developer of the scripting engine used here, and honestly I'm not happy at all that it's being used to rip off the hard work of BRL.

Quote:

i think so.. its not legal. (the guy "puki" did. he spread all of my details in a public room.) i have the rights to take action against him ! OR take picstures of his / His pictures ! lol

True, it's certainly not nice to publish someone's pictures on a forum, but if you decide to take any legal action against this (if that's possible), keep in mind you might have a tough really time considering you yourself have broken international copyright law.

Quote:

he is hurting my nation too !

Just out of curiosity, how?

Last edited by JohnJ; 06/16/07 14:57.