Quote:

I'll do some quick translating then, you're right, since this is explicitly about what Americans believe, it would be better to also hear from Americans themselves what they believe in.

LOL. I never expected an actual translation, I was just joking. Thats great! thank you very much.

Quote:

Though it's true that to this day about 45% of the Americans (still) believe that the world was created in 6 days and that Astronomy, Physics

not really fair to infer that if someone rejects evolution that they also reject astronomy and physics. I suppose that if all creationists would reject all physics and astonomy and calculus, then Isaac Newton would also be one of your 45%. Since he is the discoverer of much of calculus,astronomy, and physics.....The fact is that you can still believe in creation theory and believe in 99% of the sciences.

Quote:

Yes, because Evolution exists, that is the development within species. (Wolf to Shepperddog )
No, because I believe there can't be trans-species evolution. ("Fish" to land animal. In my opinion not even the million of years can change this.)
I believe the contrary is happening. Instead of species that develop further and further I think there's 'degeneration'(?) and 'destruction' happening.

I agree 100%.
Quote:

At least when looking at the years when humans where around. I think we can see that humans become less and less resistant to diseases, dirt and pollen (more allergic).

the dna is not evolving, it is in a state of degeneration with every species. It is a proven fact. Proven not by creationists but by biologist around the world.

The reason why humans are sometime healthier nowadays , and live longer lives is because of technology. technology has surely evolved, but creatures have not.except evolution as you have described from within a reproduceable species.

Natural selection and survival of the fittest is a true natural phenomena, but it can only select from genes in the dna which already exist, the real question is: where do the genes come from?

the larger question is where did all matter come from? there is no provable answer within physics or astronomy to accept. There are simply all theories, unprovable. Just because I dont accept common physics about the origin of matter does not mean I reject physics which describes how matter works.