Quote:

This is evolution at work. I learned in biology that every person has about 2 mutation in his genome so we all are mutants!

I think your high school teacher was a little off: some estimates

These are point mutations. Als0 a Russian researcher named http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexey_Kondrashov has estimated in 2002 that the deletions plus insertions occur at rates of 4-12% of point mutations(so about 2-6% each). However, he seemed to limit his estimates to only small inserts and deletions. Because mutations and insertions can be very large, their total effect is believed to be 3-10 times greater in quantity than point mutations giving as possibility of 300-3000 more nucleotides changed.

check through thsi article to see the difference between various mutation types such as point mutations, satellite mutations, insertions, deletions, inversions, translocations, and conversions. However wikipedia should always be looked at with caution:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation

Quote:

I think evolution happens quite fast.

Well evolutionary theory seems to be fast or slow, depending upon what evolutionists need it to be. Of course, pure Darwinism parallels evolution with enviromental changes steadily over time. However, in the alleged evolution of man they believe it was quite fast because of evidences radiometric dating of cave paintings? First I believe that those estimates between 10-50000 years are largely guesswork, its too difficult to judge radiometric decay at those rela tively short periods. Also there is nothing saying that the bones and relics found are evn that of mankind at all. Third, in oreder to have evolutionary divergence from the chimp require high rates of chromosonal rearrangements and inter-genic conversions at a rate which would be in the thousands per generation, which would endanger the human genome much much worse than what I have been outlining so far.

Quote:

example the famous Milano mutation

I have already discussed this on this forum, here is the article which I have read: web page