Quote:

First of all you should say, the Christian comunity I belong to, beleive...
The official position of the Catholic Church, being evolutionism...

No, I said correctly. Any Catholic who believes the Bible is a Christian, if a Catholic does not believe the Bible then I do not know what he is but he is not a Christian.

Quote:

I suppose that God extended his curse also to animals and plants , even the ones living in the deep sea or in the middle of the Amazonian forest , which never came in contact with human beings, since it is evident that also their dna is not perfect

Yes he cursed everything everywhere, the entire earth. Here is the entire curse from the Bible:
Quote:

And Jehovah God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, cursed art thou above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: he shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy pain and thy conception; in pain thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
Gen 3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
Gen 3:18 thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
Gen 3:19 in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Quote:

Forget for a while the evidences of the fossils which are clearly in favour of evolution

LOL. I beg to differ.

Quote:

Forget also that isolated localities have poorly efficient species
Many australian animals could not survive outside Australia , being quite primitive

Dont get me wrong, I belive that natural selection and survival of the fittest are true facts. I dont dispute that at all. A species will adapt to its environment based upon its existing gene pool. The question is: How did the gene pool get there to begin with?

The Christian belief is that God created creatures after their own kind :

Quote:

Gen 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind, cattle, and creeping things, and beasts of the earth after their kind: and it was so.
Gen 1:25 And God made the beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creepeth upon the ground after its kind: and God saw that it was good.

So there is no problem that creatures in australia might not survive anywhere else because they have used their existing gene pool to adapt to their environments.

Quote:

An initial small protuberation was, for sure, of no use as far as locomotion is concerned but it could work as a sort of radiator for temperature control

This is where the fossil record is severely lacking. There are no fossils showing clearcut transitionals. There actually should be MORE transitional fossils than their are fully formed archetypicals.

Quote:

Do you mean, that God has programmed our DNA to get worse and worse, step by step ?
If so, do you realize that he commited the worst crime ?
Adam and Eva , who commited the sin remained almost perfect people while their innocent sons must suffer for any kind of deseases

Crime is judged relative to our moral framework perhaps, but relative to God's moral framework then the judgement fits the crime.