"
No, I said correctly. Any Catholic who believes the Bible is a Christian, if a Catholic does not believe the Bible then I do not know what he is but he is not a Christian."

Ok I take not that in your opinion, the Pope is not a Christian , even though he is not definitly considered a modernist
I suppose that you mean that Bible must be alwayes understood litteraly
Take a breath before answering
You might come across some embarassing situations

" Yes he cursed everything everywhere, the entire earth. Here is the entire curse from the Bible:"

Wow, Gengis Khan ordered to kill all the living species ( spiders included ) to take a revenge on his son's death during the Sarmacanda siege

" Dont get me wrong, I belive that natural selection and survival of the fittest are true facts. I dont dispute that at all. A species will adapt to its environment based upon its existing gene pool. The question is: How did the gene pool get there to begin with? "

Agreed ( are you surprised ? )
This is the reason why a driven evolutionism is the only serious theory
Even though I beleive that sooner or later science will raze to ground also this last castle of Theism , I must admit that this is just a gut feeling
Actually evolutionism can not explain the primordial form of life

"Crime is judged relative to our moral framework perhaps, but relative to God's moral framework then the judgement fits the crime."

It is an unfair battle , actually you have a big advantage over us
We must explain everything even the small details while you can evoke the
" mistery of faith " to justtify any absurdities

Last edited by AlbertoT; 06/30/07 13:56.