Quote:

I think only few today have such a hate towards other religions that they want to punish a different belief with killing or torture in hell.

really? I find that hard to believe. I think you will find that in spite of what some people might say, the reality is that their own hearts are full of anger, hatred, torture, and killing.

From the experience of my life, I have been unlucky enough to see what really exists in the hearts of some people. If you think that only a few have hatred then I can only hope you can continue to live in your fantasy world. Because I see what happens to people who are driven by hate and pride every day, even in this most civilized America.

You can wear a suit and tie, you can go to church, you can even be "nice" and politically correct and call yourselef a Christian. But Jesus knows whats in your heart, and you will be judged by God accordingly. As evidenced by the Master when He said:

Quote:

Mat 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which outwardly appear beautiful, but inwardly are full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

You can say that you dont have sin, and you dont have hate, but God alone knows whats in your heart. Thats why we need Jesus.

Quote:

Joh 15:22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no excuse for their sin.

Last edited by NITRO777; 06/30/07 16:28.