Quote:

Look into your own heart.

I do, I already admitted that I have sins.
Quote:

It is you who's trying to justify killing innocents.

I never said that, that is your gross misinterpretation of what I said.

Quote:

Other people are normally not "full of anger, hatred, torture, and killing". Especially not if they are Christians - and I don't mean members of your sect. ]

Oh I get it, so your saying that you are this great loving group of Christians unlike my "sect" huh? Ok, if you want to continue believing this lie go for it, but if you actually want to look at what the Bible says we are ALL under sin:

Quote:

Rom 3:10 as it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one;
Rom 3:11 There is none that understandeth, There is none that seeketh after God;
Rom 3:12 They have all turned aside, they are together become unprofitable; There is none that doeth good, no, not, so much as one:
Rom 3:13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; With their tongues they have used deceit: The poison of asps is under their lips:
Rom 3:14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
Rom 3:15 Their feet are swift to shed blood;
Rom 3:16 Destruction and misery are in their ways;
Rom 3:17 And the way of peace have they not known:
Rom 3:18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

So I find it interesting that you and other normal people(not evil people from my "sect") never have any sin in their hearts? fascinating. You must have some superior breeding, huh?

But I keep forgetting, the true "Christians" like the ones your trying to represent here dont seem to accept any part of the Bible. Tell me then, what qualifies someone to be a Christian? Do you qualify just because you call yourself one?

Are you a Christian because you are a white European?