Quote:

show me where jesus himself says that there is no evolution

Jesus
Quote:

Mar 13:19 For those days shall be tribulation, such as there hath not been the like from the beginning of the creation which God created until now, and never shall be.

John
Quote:

Rev 10:6 and sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created the heaven and the things that are therein, and the earth and the things that are therein, and the sea and the things that are therein, that there shall be delay no longer:

Paul
Quote:

Col 1:16 for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto him;

Peter's thoughts on angels, Noah, and Sodom and Gomorrah
Quote:

2Pe 2:4 For if God spared not angels when they sinned, but cast them down to hell, and committed them to pits of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
2Pe 2:5 and spared not the ancient world, but preserved Noah with seven others, a preacher of righteousness, when he brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly;
2Pe 2:6 and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, having made them an example unto those that should live ungodly;

Those were the four central figures of the early church, clearly they believed in creation. I honestly feel that the question of whether Jesus and the early fathers believed in evolution is a little ridiculous, but I provided references nevertheless.

These I drug up with a simple keyword search of the king james Bible:"creation"