Quote:

Well, it is obvious, that religion has inspired billions of people in many different and noticeable ways.

For me it is more or less a miracle, that so many people say: we believe in an undefined, invisible being (?), we follow the teachings of someone (Jesus, Mohammed, Moses ...), who lived thousands of years ago, we build churches, we pray, we try to be nice, we follow rituals ...

That's not a miracle, that's just the effects of masses being influenced throughout time together with the overall ignorance of certain discoveries and knowledge. If everybody knew a lot more about evolution, the number of people believing in a religion would clearly be less, perhaps even close to zero. It's no surprise that people in 3rd world countries for example have a huge percentage of believers (regardless of which religion).

Quote:

Some recent scientific discoveries are actually in favour of religion I mean that the rest is just bla...bla...( dengerous bla..bla...)

That's quite a claim , can you give an example what is in favor of religion? Out the top of my head I wouldn't know even just óne discovery which might be in favor of religion..

Quote:

And the quality of effects of religion will depend on the amount of reason that we apply to this subject, the depth of understanding, the desire, the individual ability of imagination, the seriousness of the efforts, the depth of emotions ...

There's no understanding possible when it comes to fictive ideas. I think you underestimate the human mind and it's curiosity and it's somewhat "simple" solutions to fill gaps of knowledge. It's possible (and not thát difficult) to trick the brain, in fact, sometimes the brain even allows to be fooled even if it knows it's wrong or likely to be wrong. That's definitely the case when it comes to religion, because there's no way in knowing if it's correct! The more you think about it, the more you will discover it's just an idea to have a solution for ancient problems, some which are already solved by science. There's nothing more to it.

Remember that just because religions exist it doesn't mean one of them HAS to be right, they can easily be all wrong. I think it's by far the most likely that they are all wrong.

Also science isn't always right either, but at least it's able to adapt to new knowledge and experience. Religions usually can't, won't or have a hard time doing so. Why? It's all about Power and Influence.

Quote:

That´s because mathematics is so very simple, it usually follows well defined rules.
Now religion on the other hand is a very large and complex subject

Religion follows a similar system of rules actually, but it's far far less complex. I think that's why not many people understand that, they expect it to be extremely complex, but it's not.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software